Microsoft Dynamics gp, CRM & Cloud for Manufacturing
Dynamics GP solutions that adapt and scale with your growth
Manufacturers need easy-to-use, flexible manufacturing ERP solutions (Batch manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Industry specific manufacturing processes) to effectively manage business operations and procurement. Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Or Business Central) ERP for manufacturing is designed specifically to include finance, supply chain management, operations management and human resources. Manufacturing, supply chain and distribution often go hand in hand. We have the experience and industry accelerators for manufacturing excellence, process optimization, and rapid implementations.
Endeavour has a significant number of small and mid-size manufacturing clients who are using Dynamics GP. Our larger Dynamics GP manufacturing implementations entail more complex Advisory Services and Staff Augmentation for manufacturing management and planning such as advanced demand planning, planning quantities and the use of MO (Manufacturing Order) to reflect the routing within each manufacturing process: from raw goods, through their incubation period, to the finished product. Endeavour has also helped clients successfully integrate multiple systems and processes between their warehouse management system (WMS), Great Plains, and their MRP with Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP) practices and of course options for barcode scanning in GP.
More and more manufacturing companies are expanding their technology investments to include CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to manage their sales reps and selling activities, as well as, their post-sales customer service including: the management of after-sale maintenance, warranties, support contracts, product recalls, returns and RMA, service bulletins and contract renewals.
2023 Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM & Cloud apps for Manufacturing
• Automate Manufacturing Bill of Materials and vendor inventory planning
• Create standard inventory management and replenishment processes
• Streamline and transition from monthly planning to weekly demand planning
• Set schedules, process manufacturing orders and ‘manufacturing order processing’
• Consolidate multiple POs by vendor in GP with multiple lines per PO
• Reduce reporting administrative costs
• Provide quick and easy access to monthly financial reporting
• Support custom workflows for Batch Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
• Integrate with your portals, e-commerce, Demand driven MRP, and sales team for efficient transaction processing
• EDI and XML for supply chain order processing, inventory updates and ASN’s
• Configured to support your Inventory and Order Processing systems
• Centralize your estimates, forecasts and job costing
• Calculate your precise WIP (Work in Process) at any given time with the GP manufacturing module
• Integrate with a wide variety of legacy, shop floor and other best of breed systems
• With 3rd party ISV tools such as the Smoothie demand planning Connector for GP by DemandWorks for complex demand planning
• With advanced barcode scanning and data capture tools for Dynamics GP
• Use CRM and Field Service to support product warranties, post sales service and recalls
Here's why you should consider working with us
GP Support North is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider for ERP, CRM, and Cloud applications providing a Safe Haven, for Dynamics GP users.
Our team provides GP consulting services and GP Support Desk services focusing on development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). We also complement Dynamics GP by integrating cloud applications including Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Azure Cloud, 3rd party ISV add-on apps, and Microsoft 365 (Office 365).
We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics GP partners in North America and a repeat winner of Microsoft's President's Club.
BI and KPIs for Manufacturing CompaniesBeyond the Sales, Accounting & Finance KPI dashboards, Endeavour recommends looking at:
- % Rework & Returns
- % Downtime Due to Maintenance
- WIP - Work in Progress
- Manufacturing Equipment Utilization
- Safety and Security
- % Re-use Grey Water
- Days Without Lost Time for Accidents
- Production Throughput per Hour
- Waste Diversion, Recycling & Re-Use
- Bill Collection
- Inventory Replenishment Rate
- Days Finished Inventory