Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation Services
We're Business Application experts in Microsoft ERP, CRM & Cloud
Each of our consultants work within our core values of: integrity, trust, & accountability
2023- GP Support North is a dedicated team of GP Consultants within Endeavour Solutions. We are Microsoft Gold Certified for Dynamics GP (Financials), Business Central (ERP), Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales & Service) & Cloud (Productivity, Apps and Hosting) software and solutions along with Data Analytics (Corporate Reporting).
And YES, we continue to be actively installing Dynamics GP for clients, both new, and additional subsidiaries who's parent or sister company is using Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Our large team of GP consultants include experts not only in the software and technology, but also in Advisory Services for Finance, Business Operations and Project Management. Our philosophy on performing both large and small implementations is to meet and exceed expectations in a cost-effective manner. Learn more about the latest release of Dynamics GP (GP 2023-18.6.xx).
When organizations choose to partner with GP Support North for their Dynamics GP / Great Plains, business application needs, they choose a powerful combination of world class, award winning implementation services, thought leadership, and software technology. Our team is focused on driving business value for over 550 valued customers, resulting in a number of success stories and distinguished awards for Endeavour Solutions, such as Microsoft President’s Club (5 times) and several Microsoft Awards of Excellence.
GP Support North follows the Endeavour project methodology, delivering a a consistent and repeatable process, allowing for scalability for all product lines and project sizes. Engaging our clients with a collaborative project management style includes:
- A focus on critical business requirements and issues.
- Milestone and key deliverables managed through project plans.
- Anticipates and reduces implementation risks.
- Promotes ownership from all levels and areas of the organization.
- Promotes and embraces collaboration.
- Provides the ability to define and manage project scope.
- Measures budget to scope performance.
- An efficient end-acceptance of the solution as the transfer of knowledge uses representative sample data based on your business processes.
- Allows for the delivery of measurable results with consistent quality based on realistic planning.
- Greater project visibility through consistent communications, management of expectations and project predictability.