Advisory Services and Process Optimization for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
Advising our clients on their strategic business, manufacturing, finance, and accounting processes (and best practices) as they relate to Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Great Plains add-on software is an integral part of our desire to help you get more out of your Microsoft business applications.
New and Existing clients often ask for a Strategy & Planning session, or a specific fit-gap assessment, GP HealthCheck, or a more detailed business process assessment as a precursor to:
- Embarking on larger business process re-engineering projects (BPR) automation and workflow;
- Planning for their Microsoft Dynamics GP upgrade, Dynamics 365 cloud migration to Business Central ERP, or moving to Dynamics 365 Sales / Service cloud;
- Implementing additional Dynamics GP modules;
- Integrating a new M&A or new line of business;
- Implementing MRP and vendor inventory planning;
- Creating a new Chart of Accounts;
- Building a Corporate Reporting and BI strategy along with financial cubes; or
- Evaluating new Microsoft Dynamics GP ISV partner add-on products.
"Your data is only as valuable as the actions you take from it."
Our team is here to help you and your users get the most out of your investment in Dynamics GP.
Clients engage in GP Support North’s Advisory Services from a variety of starting points:
- They needed to upgrade their Microsoft Dynamics GP, or CRM. But first wanted to assess their business processes before replacing or removing past “custom coding” with core functions now available within Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Have outgrown their current Dynamics GP configuration and/or have outgrown their current Microsoft partner and are looking to test out the Endeavour team and see a new perspective. Such clients may leverage a GP HealthCheck to uncover ways to better leverage their investment in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Evaluating new ERP software for entering new markets, M&A, or creating new legal entities and new processes
- They had a mandate to further improve (continuous improvement) their current usage of Dynamics GP by implementing new workflows, new Dynamics GP modules or new Microsoft ISV products. (Approved ISV Partners)
- They participated in an Endeavour 'Annual Client Review' which highlighted their GP, CRM, Cloud licensing, business goals and additional opportunities for improvement
- They wanted to evaluate the best BI strategy and multiple options for connecting to their Dynamics GP financial data
- They simply wanted some additional business analysis and insight based on Endeavour's deep cross-industry experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV, Microsoft Cloud, Azure and Microsoft 365 including whether to host Dynamics GP in the Cloud with Private Cloud Hosting
Whatever your starting point in 2021, our Advisory Services and Dynamics GP assessments / reviews will include the following:
- Understand your goals
- Review your processes
- Leverage our team’s knowledge and experience with similar client situations
- Think of creative options and alternatives
- Review the cost / benefit and mutually agree to a scope
- Make recommendations