Dynamics GP Cloud Hosting - Private Cloud for Great Plains ERP.
2021 Microsoft Dynamics GP Private Cloud Hosting
On-Premises or in the Cloud - it's YOUR choice
Better Security: Our cloud provider offers a broad set of policies, technologies, controls, and expert technical skills that can provide better security than most organizations can otherwise achieve. The result is strengthened security, which helps to protect data, apps, and infrastructure from potential threats.
With Dynamics GP cloud hosting and your own Microsoft Dynamics GP on-premise license or subscription, you have choice, and can change cloud-hosting providers, cloud-hosting platforms, cloud-hosting SLAs and application management SLAs. You also have the choice to bring your Dynamics GP instances back in-house / on-premises if you decide to invest in future internal IT networks, resources and infrastructure. GP Support North will provide recommendations that best fit your needs.
Anywhere, Anytime Access: via remote desktop for the Dynamics GP desktop client (Citrix). Also includes all licensing for Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server. Available VPN connection to your internal network drives and Azure AD authentication.
With a hosted Dynamics GP private cloud, you can also choose to host solely in Canada, thus avoiding the US Patriot Act.
No hidden costs: Hosting inhouse has a number of hidden costs related to hardware, datacenter space, electricity, battery back-ups, internal IT monitoring, manual processes, Windows and SQL Server licensing, security training, enforcement and resolution, and a number of other hidden costs. Each of which are consolidated and replaced with a consistent, predictable, and tangible monthly fee.
Learn about WHY and WHEN to consider Cloud Hosting for Dynamics GP (Great Plains) - North American Private Cloud
2021 - Microsoft Dynamics GP - Private Cloud Hosting
Dynamics GP Private Cloud Hosting - Proven Datacenter with GP support experience.
* Bring your own Microsoft Dynamics Business Ready (perpetual software) licenses or on-premise subscription
* Assumes a 3-year commitment
* GP Cloud Hosting Prices in $1 Canada = $1 USD
* Additional terms and fees may apply
* Highly recommended that each named user have an Office 365 E3 subscription, or perpetual/ volume license of Office 365 Professional Plus to be able to work on a Terminal Server for remote access to Excel, Outlook, Word etc. Otherwise a 2-step process to save remote-desktop documents to your local desktop.
90% of our clients said that they would recommend our services and support
- Stephen W, 2020 (Google Maps)
We have been more than impressed with the knowledge levels and support from the Endeavour team with our implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Given our short implementation timelines, the guidance, commitment and knowledge of the Endeavour team has been instrumental in our success to date. Best team I've ever worked with on a new system implementation - and I've done a few in the past.
- Anthony P, 2020 (Toronto Google Maps)
Jim, Thargelia and Gayan have been very knowledgeable and supportive of our finance team over the past few months and years. Working through James, we’re planning a GP upgrade soon and are confident that Endeavour will be able to deliver as expected. I look forward to working with them again. Regards, Anthony P. @ RFA Bank Of Canada
- My Experience with the team has always been great. We’re receiving remote support for our Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP. As a USA logistics and services company in New York, we’ve been pleased with their skills and responsive team. Tammie recently helped with a Fixed Assets batch issue and I wanted to pass along my thanks.Stephen C 2020 (Google Maps)
- Thank you so much for sticking with us until the wee hours of the morning to get our Ireland issue fixed. You were professional, diligent and relentless in getting us back up so that we can finish month end. You did a great job for us!VP, IT, Gerard Daniel Worldwide (USA client with international operations)