Venture Capital & Holding Companies
Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM & CLoud for Venture Capital, Holding Companies and their Subsidiaries
Dynamics GP solutions that adapt and scale with your growth
Over the past 30+ years our GP team has worked with a number of large Venture Capital, Private Equity, Holding Companies and multi-national conglomerates. For each, their interests were both in their own ability to consolidate and manage multiple investments, start-ups, and remote operations, as well as, redefine and enhance the cash-flow and financial efficiency of their subsidiaries and growth oriented assets.
By quickly implementing a COST EFFECTIVE Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP, along with Dynamics 365 CRM and PowerApps led by Endeavour Solutions, you will gain the flexibility and financial controls you need to succeed.
With Endeavour, you can rapidly implement new processes to break down geographic barriers and silos of information contained within various operating entities. To take advantage of a shared knowledge pool, we recommend using the same ERP and CRM platforms (implemented as a single platform, separately or combined using Multi-Entity Manager) to support both your financial operations as well as the financial operations of your investments / subsidiaries. Thus with the ease of use and familiarity of the Microsoft Dynamics capabilities and user interface (similar to Office 365) new users acquired via mergers, acquisitions or organic growth can quickly get up to speed, be productive and contribute to the bottom line.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP with Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure and Office 365 Venture Capital, Holding Companies’ and their Start-ups and Subsidiaries are able to:
- Consolidate financials for various operating units
- Reduce reporting administrative costs through automation and executive dashboards
- Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
- Meet local and foreign government reporting requirements
- Easy access to monthly financial reporting and earnings ratios
- Manage budgets
- Intercompany transfers and cost recovery
- Oversee payments and charges
- Run and post balanced scorecards, corporate performance, business analytics, and KPI's
- Efficiently monitory and manage cash flow
- Calculate per customer profitability
- Calculate % Return on funds employed (ROFE) by investor
- Utilize inter-company transactions across multiple companies
- Monitor your financial position at any time
- Automate cyclical, subscription, annual contract, and usage, metered or tiered billing schedules
- Leverage the power of business intelligence and ad hoc query tools
Microsoft Dynamics GP Demo for Holding Companies and Venture Capital Conglomerates - (24 min.)
The following demo developed by Endeavour Solutions provides a look into the navigation for Dynamics GP and covers:
- Intro Navigation (What does Dynamics GP look like?)
- Managing multiple operating entities using Multi-Entity Manager
- Payables transactions
- Split transaction costs
- Inter-company allocation accounts
- Writing cheques – central or decentralized
- Finding transactions by vendor – across multi entity
- Drill down looking at invoicing
- Payables Trial Balance report
- Smartlists and analytics
Here's why you should consider working with us
GP Support North is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider for ERP, CRM, and Cloud applications providing a Safe Haven, for Dynamics GP users.
Our team provides GP consulting services and GP Support Desk services focusing on development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). We also complement Dynamics GP by integrating cloud applications including Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Azure Cloud, 3rd party ISV add-on apps, and Microsoft 365 (Office 365).
We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics GP partners in North America and a repeat winner of Microsoft's President's Club.
BI and KPIs for Venture Capital & Holding Companies
Beyond the Sales, Accounting & Finance KPI dashboards, Endeavour recommends looking at: