Retail & Restaurants
Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM & CLoud for Retailers and Restaurant Management
Dynamics GP solutions that adapt and scale with your growth
Hit hard by the Pandemic? We're here to help maintain, upgrade and support your investment in Dynamics GP. We have clients with traditional retail outlets as well as online retailers. Choose Endeavour for our experience and industry accelerators for retail.
Over the past 30 years our team has worked with a number of large restaurateurs operating multiple banners and franchises across Canada and the United States. Clients include those who operate retail operations, fast food, bars, casual dining, fine dining and quick serve restaurants.
For each, their Dynamics GP software interests were both in their own ability to consolidate and manage a portfolio of multiple locations, franchise fees, leases, investments and restaurant operations, as well as, integrate into their existing hospitality POS and Shift / Time & Attendance systems. The core focus is a back-end ERP and strong set of financials for the operations management, reporting and financial controls needed to succeed.
The scale-ability and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics GP, along with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail CRM and the Microsoft Cloud-based applications such as Azure and Office 365, help to rapidly implement new processes to break down geographic barriers and silos of information contained within various operating entities. To take advantage of a shared knowledge pool, we recommend using the same ERP and CRM platforms (implemented separately) to support both your operations as well as those of your multiple entity / subsidiaries (Financials, Leases, Property Management, Sales, Budgeting, Forecasting, Vendor Management, AR, AP, GL, integration to POS systems).
With Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure Cloud and Microsoft Office 365 Restaurants and Retail Franchise Management Companies’ are able to:
• Consolidate financials across your portfolio of brands, banners, locations, franchises, and operating units
• Integrate with your existing POS - Point of Sale systems and scheduling (Time and Attendance) applications
• Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
• Track leases, leasehold improvements, real estate and property management related expenses
• Meet local, regional and foreign government reporting requirements
• Easy access to monthly financial reporting, data warehouse and executive dashboards
• Manage budgets and forecasts
• Oversee payments and charges
• Run and post balanced scorecards, business analytics and KPI's
• Efficiently monitory and manage cash flow
• Calculate per shift, per location, per region profitability
• Utilize inter-company transfers, charge backs, and transactions across multiple companies / brands / operations
• Monitor your financial position at any time
• Manage vendors and develop vendor performance metrics for improved operational efficiency
• Leverage the power of business intelligence and adhoc query tools
Here's why you should consider working with Endeavour
GP Support North is a Microsoft Gold ERP, Microsoft Gold Cloud, and Silver CRM Partner providing a Safe Haven, for Dynamics GP users.
Our team provides GP consulting services and GP Support Desk services focusing on development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). We also complement Dynamics GP by integrating cloud applications including Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Azure Cloud, 3rd party ISV add-on apps, and Microsoft 365 (Office 365).
We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics GP partners in North America and a repeat winner of Microsoft's President's Club.
BI and KPIs for Retail & Restaurants CompaniesBeyond the Sales, Accounting & Finance KPI dashboards, Endeavour recommends looking at: